Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite dessert. I bring this dish at family gathers and everyone loves it.
Make and share this Apple Cheese Strudel Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Blend topping ingredients until coarse and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
- Top with apple slices in a "spiral" fashion, then sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking an additional 30 minutes or until set.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.