Cooking in Missouri's Note:
This is my favorite dessert. I bring this dish at family gathers and everyone loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 tart apples (toss apples in 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 c sugar)
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1Blend topping ingredients until coarse and set aside.
- 2Blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
- 4Top with apple slices in a "spiral" fashion, then sprinkle with topping.
- 5Bake 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking an additional 30 minutes or until set.
- 8Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheese Strudel Pie
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.8
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 163.8 mg
- Sodium 431.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g