Recipe by dojemi
I found this recipe on another site ages ago and just came across it in my files. Servings are approximate.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam (or apricot jam)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups apples, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cream butter, sugar & flour together.
- Pat evenly onto bottom and up (1 to 1.5 inches) sides of an 8½ inch.
- springform pan.
- Spread jam evenly over bottom of crust.
- Beat all filling ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread over jam layer.
- Toss apples, sugar, & cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Spoon over filling.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 400°F (204°C) for 25-30.
- minutes, or until set and apples are tender.
- Cool thoroughly before removing springform rim.