Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice combination of apples and cheese - a classic!
Make and share this Apple Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease pans.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Sift flour, soda and salt and stir into creamed.
- Stir in oats, apple cheese and nuts, mixing well.
- Add milk last.
- Spoon into pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
these were interesting- i love the apple and cheese combination. they did not rise very well and were a bit greasy but they were very moist from the apple sauce.