Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A diet-proof lunch i always bring to my bookclub meeting. Nutrious and delicious. You can also sub. vanilla yogurt for sour cream.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, honey and lemon juice.
- Chill dressing at least 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Just before serving, combine apples, Colby cheese, celery and nuts in large bowl.
- Pour in dressing and toss lightly to combine.
- Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl and serve.
very delicious! i enjoyed this very much! i didnt use as much honey as said to use and it still turned out great! it was still sweet but not as sweet. the whole family keeps asking me to make this again! haha.
It's very good, but not very diet friendly, with 22 g of fat. Using low fat sour cream and low fat cheese would lighten this up, as well as using less honey. I think it would still be pretty good and sweet with half the amount of honey.
Super good. Very simple and easy and my son liked it too!