Recipe by Izzy Knight
A diet-proof lunch i always bring to my bookclub meeting. Nutrious and delicious. You can also sub. vanilla yogurt for sour cream.
Top Review by twinnythepooh
very delicious! i enjoyed this very much! i didnt use as much honey as said to use and it still turned out great! it was still sweet but not as sweet. the whole family keeps asking me to make this again! haha.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cups diced, cored red apples
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced colby cheese (sliced)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, honey and lemon juice.
- Chill dressing at least 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Just before serving, combine apples, Colby cheese, celery and nuts in large bowl.
- Pour in dressing and toss lightly to combine.
- Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl and serve.