Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this was from the woman's day magazine
- 2 English muffins (split & toasted)
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- dried cranberries
- top toasted muffins with 1 tablespoons cream cheese, then place apple slices on top, and 2 pieces of cheese.
- Heat in toaster over 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- Top with dried cranberries.
I left off the dried cranberries for DH, but otherwise, this was very good, the cheddar especially goes well. I think most people can eat a whole English muffin, so this recipe really serves 2, IMO.