Recipe by Creation in Hope
This is posted for the ZWT 2006. I have not not tried this recipe and it is compliments of fooddownunder.com.
- 7 crackers, round milk lunch
- 20 ounces apples, unsweetened presliced
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar substitute, minus 4 Tablespoons to equal 1 cup total sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange crackers in an 8-inch nonstick cake pan, 6 in a circle and 1 in the center, they shouldn't be touching.
- Stir apples, sugar, sugar substitute, cinnamon, and raisins together and spoon over crackers.
- In blender, beat cottage cheese, egg, and milk smooth.
- Pour over apples.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven 1 hour.
- Serve warm or chilled.