Recipe by tornadoes three
Found a Scandinavian recipe contest and this was one of the winners. I haven't had a chance to make it yet but it sounds easy and good!
Top Review by bigbadbrenda
This was really good I didnt have pecans so I used walnuts, and I didnt use all of the sugar trying to cut down . Easy to make and tasty. Nice for a brunch or evening snack ,
You could put these in crescent rolls endless options Thanks for posting.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 medium apple
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each on baking stone.
- Peel, core and slice apple. Chop apple into smaller pieces.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over biscuits.
- Top with chopped apples; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle topping over pecans. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.