Recipe by Jellyqueen
Another great, quick and easy way to cook up those fall apples. This is a recipe that can be stirred up in just a few minutes, when you have those unexpected guest. Just keep a couple of cans of apple slices in the pantry and you will be set.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, grated
- 2 cans sliced apples, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup self rising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the margarine into the sugar.
- Place grated cheese into large bowl and sprinkle the flour over the cheese.
- Mix the margarine and sugar mixture into the cheese bowl.
- Pour apples into a buttered 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese/butter/sugar mixture over the apples.
- Bake on 350 F.
- for 300 minutes.