- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese or 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (1 lb) cans apples, sliced, unsweetened DO NOT use apple pie mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, add cheese and combine well.
- Add flour and mix well-batter will be stiff.
- Place apples in a buttered baking dish - about 1 1/2 quart size. Spread the cheese/flour mixture over the apples covering the apples well.
- Bake 325: for about 30-45 minutes.
- Serves 4-6 Jan