Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugar, beating until light.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in apples, cheese and nuts.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually and gently stir flour mixture into apple mixture.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.