- peanut oil
- 1 packet wonton skins
- 2 apples, cored (peeled, if you desire) and cut into small pieces
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Preheat the peanut or vegetable oil in a deep fryer or other pan used for deep frying.
- Wrap a piece of apple and a cube of cheddar cheese in a wonton skin and seal according to the directions on the package.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Coat with the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture and serve.
- These are good served hot or cold.
- (An adopted recipe. I haven't made this one, yet, so I don't know if 6 servings is accurate.)