Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Great for a weekend brunch. Allow to chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 4 slices white bread, cubed (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 (12 ounce) box frozen harvest apples, thawed
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 dash white pepper
- Spray 9 1/2-inch deep dish glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Arrange bread cubes in bottom of pie plate.
- Spoon apples evenly over bread, sprinkle with ham and cheese.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, half and half, and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- Carefully pour over apples, ham and cheese.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Bake, uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and center is set.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.