1/7 Photos of Apple-Cheddar Soup
From Better Homes & Gardens....a wonderful autumn soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice potatoes. Peel and chop apple.
- 2In a large saucepan cook onion in butter until tender.
- 3Stir in potatoes, cider, thyme, salt, and cayenne. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- 4Add chopped apple. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes more or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Combine milk and flour. Stir into soup. Cook and stir until bubbly and slightly thickened.
- 6Slowly add cheese and whisk until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 531.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g