1/4 Photos of Apple Cheddar Quesadillas II
I'm always on the lookout for healthy lunches and snacks for the grandkids. They love these! The serving size listed is based on the number of tortillas used to get a true picture of nutritional data. No way this serves 6 as written!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 2–3 tablespoons cheese over one half of tortilla.
- 2Place several apple slices, barely overlapping, on top of cheese then sprinkle 2 more tablespoons of cheese on top of apples and fold tortilla in half.
- 3Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 4Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheddar Quesadillas II
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 840.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 18.4 g