1/4 Photos of Apple-Cheddar Panini
A tasty sandwich and fun to make and eat! Adapted from the US Apple Consumers Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat panini press on medium heat(or use 2 heavy skillets-one to put on top of the panini while cooking to press it).
- 2Lightly spread honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread.
- 3Layer apple slices and cheese over 4 slices of bread, using about ½ apple and 2 ounces of cheese for each sandwich. Top each with remaining bread slices. Lightly coat panini press with cooking spray(or coat skillet.
- 4Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread has toasted.
- 5Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Cheddar Panini
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 752.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g