These are perfect for breakfast or as a easy dessert, school lunches or car rides.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 3Combine applesauce, eggs, apple juice concentrate, and oil.
- 4Blend with a whisk.
- 5Stir in flour mixture, 2 cups of granola, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- 6Spread into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 7Top bars with remaining cheese and 1/2 cup granola.
- 8Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Let stand at least 10 minutes; cut into bars.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheddar Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: