Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great fall dessert - or anytime for that matter! Recipe is from Family Circle.
- 6 cups apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees; coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, fold together apples, lemon juice, cheddar cheese and raisins.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine sugar, flour, oats, butter and pumpkin pie spice; mix until crumbly.
- Scatter over apple mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until nicely browned and apples are tender.
- Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.