Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so Yummy! Kids love them too, and they have lots of healthy stuff so Mom's won't feel guilty preparing them!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, well packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in large bowl and mix well.
- Add oats, cheese and raisins and mix well.
- Stir in apple.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator or in loosely covered container at room temperature.
- Makes about two dozen.
My family was not impressed.They were very bland..not sweet enough.