Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on line at The Recipe Link. After being at Cracker Barrel, I think this is close to the real thing. I had to eyeball the amounts on the crackers and soup as no measurements were given. Next time I will measure and post accordingly.
- Place chicken in an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and pepper according to taste (remember, the crackers add salt).
- Slice apples or use canned apples place on top of chicken.
- Put crushed Ritz crackers on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Before serving top with Cheese Whiz or cheddar cheese soup.
- *If you use cheddar cheese soup thin with a little milk.