Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great & easy dessert for a picnic & candy lover.
Make and share this Apple Celery Salad - Paul Beary recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 1⁄4 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 (8 ounce) cancrushed drained pineapple
- Combine & stir until the red hots dissolve completely. Add 1 cup of cold water & stir.
- When it starts to set, stir in 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup chopped nuts, 1 cup chopped apples, 1 small can of crushed, drained pineapple.
- Let set until firm.