This is a pretty delish salad that is really low in calories. The original recipe I found called for chives but I altered it to green onions because I liked the taste a little bit better. And after eating a small plate of it, I was pretty full so I think it would be good as either a dish to add to a BBQ or even just a side dish for a brunch. It could go either way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Whisk together first 6 items - through ground pepper.
- 22. Cut celery into tiny matchsticks and toss with dressing. Let stand about 15 minutes.
- 33. Meanwhile, place lemon juice in a bowl with the sliced granny smiths. Make sure your apples are cut thinly and the centers cut out. This will help make sure the apples do not turn brown.
- 44. Starting with apple slices, layer them with the celery sticks and dressing, alternately.
- 55. Garnish with extra dressing or green onions, if you like!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple & Celery Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g