Recipe by esm4877
This healthy salad contains more than 1 serving of fruits & veggies in it. It is full of crisp celery, sweet apples, and crunchy walnuts, all coated with a creamy cinnamon dressing. Very yummy and satisfying! From Company's Coming cookbook.
Top Review by Portland Girl
This was a yummy salad and quite easy to make. I didn't have walnuts, but I used honey roasted almonds and added in some orange cranberries and raspberry cranberries. It turned out nicely.
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium apples, with peel, cored, quartered and sliced (like mcIntosh)
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves