Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A easy salad, nice for lunch, with soft bread sticks.
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 4 ounces crushed pineapple, 1/2 of an 8 ounce can, well drained
- 1 medium apple, cut into small pieces
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut into quarters
- Using a large bowl, grate the carrot on the large side of grater.
- Add pineapple and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- More or less of any of the ingredients can be used to suite your taste.
- Serve chilled.
Easy and delicious salad. Well received by all. Thanks for sharing!