- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 3 medium carrots, thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 3 medium apples, with skin, cored cut into thin strips (red)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Put butter and nutmeg into a wok or large skillet medium heat.
- Add onion; saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until transparent.
- Add vegetables and apples to the wok or skillet.
- Carefully add water.
- Cover and cook over low-medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve immediately.