- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- wheat bread, crusts removed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, toss the lemon juice with the finely chopped apple.
- Add the softened cream cheese, brown sugar and milk and beat well.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread onto crustless bread, sandwich and cut into squares or triangles.