1/5 Photos of Apple Cardamom Cheesecake
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is from McCormick! Very tasty cheesecake, but then what cheesecake isn't tasty? Cook time does not include cooling or chilling time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium cooking apples, peeled and cored (about 2 lb)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2For the crust: Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Press firmly on bottom and up 1 inch on sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Set aside For the apples: Cut apples into 16ths.
- 5In a large skillet, combine the apples with the remaining ingredients and cook until apples begin to carmelize, turning often.
- 6Arrange apple slices over bottom of crust.
- 7For the cheese filling: Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then gradually add in sugar, vanilla and lemon peel.
- 8Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- 9Pour over apple slices.
- 10Bake for 60-70 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11Turn oven off and allow the cheesecake to remain in the oven for about an hour with the door slightly ajar.
- 12Cool in pan.
- 13Once cool, chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cardamom Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.3 mg
- Sodium 274.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g