came from Food and family magazine that belonged to my daughter
Make and share this Apple Caramel Sundae Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Place caramels and 3 tbls milk in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until caramels are melted; stir until smooth -- Reserve 1/3 cup caramel mixture.
- Pour remaining caramel mixture into pie crust and sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans.
- Pour 1 cup milk into large bowl -- add dry pudding mix, beat with wire whisk about 2 minutes -- gently stir in whipped topping -- spoon into crust.freze 4 hours or overnight --
- spoon pie filling over pudding mixture.warm remaining caramel mixture in small micowaveable bowl on HIGH 30 secons or until caramel is smooth.
- drizzle over apple pie filling -- serve immediately.