- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 cups apples, cored, Peeled, Diced
- 4 ounces margarine (1 cube)
- 1 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch oblong pan.
- Sift dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Add remaining cake ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean when inserted in center of cake.
- Cook icing ingredients in small saucepan 2 1/2 minutes and pour over warm cake.