Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from another site. It is quick, simple, moist and delicious. I only used 4 apples (6 sliced apples seemed like to much) but next time I make it I will use 6 as recommended. I baked for 60 minutes but the top seemed to need the extra 10 minutes. It came out perfectly.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and walnuts.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place a layer of sliced apples over the batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the cinnamon mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over top and repeat with the remaining apples and cinnamon.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for 1/2 hour before removing from the pan to cool completely.
I made this for a party and they all loved it.