Recipe by internetnut
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- Pam cooking spray
- Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon sugar free applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ounce davinci sugar free vanilla syrup (or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 tablespoon Splenda)
- 1 egg
- sugar Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a cereal bowl with PAM. Put the apple in the bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda. Put in the microwave on high for three minutes.
- While the apple is cooking - mix in a coffee cup flaxseed meal, baking powder,.
- buttermilk blend, sugar free applesauce, cinnamon, DaVinci sugar free vanilla syrup and 1 egg.
- Mix together with a fork, then mix into the cooked apple. Put back in the microwave for 2 minutes. Turn onto a plate. Add sugar free Cool Whip.