Recipe by grbet417
This recipe has been in the family for many years it is so easy to make, and delicious to eat
Top Review by *Carole*
I found this recipe a few years ago and have been making it every fall since! I really enjoy this recipe as it is very easy to make. I do not use a hand-mixer because the dough turns out very stiff .. I even use my hands to mix the apples in. I made it today and it's sitting on the counter for dessert and we all just want to dive into it, but we're using restraint! ;o) I love the texture of the cake and the tartness of the apples. Anyway - thank you for a tried and true apple cake recipe. It will always been in my recipe book.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups sliced apples
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the stick of marg in a bowl in the microwave Add the eggs, and vanilla mix well Measure the flour, b soda, salt, and cin tog.
- Measure the sugar.
- Combine the flour mix, and the sugar with the marg, egg, and vanilla, mix, using an electric mixer.
- Next fold the sliced apples into the mixture by hand.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan, pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.