This apple cake is beyond amazing. Of course, that's probably because the apples came off the tree in my grandmother's backyard and she always bakes with love but the recipe is still yummy when others try to re-create her magic.
- Beat sugar, oil, and eggs.
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and blend well.
- Add apples and pecans.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 inch pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Serve warm with ice cream or cool whip, if desired.
I'd never had an apple cake before but so glad I tried it! Very very yummy and a nice change from your normal yellow or chocolate cakes. Thanks! *Made for Spring PAC 2009*