Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family has been making this apple cake for as long as I can remember. My dad requests it for his birthday every year. It gets delicious and crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. mmmm! If you want to make it a little more on the healthy/ low calorie side you can substitute aaple sauce for the oil.
- Mix all by hand, do not use a mixer.
- mix flour, salt, soda nd cinnamon.
- Mix together sugar and oil.
- Beat eggs and add to sugar mixture; then to flour mixture.
- Fold chopped apples, nuts and vanilla.
- Bake 1 hour at 350. Bake in tube or bundt pan.