- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease and flour pan.
- Sift together the flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
- Combine oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat till light and fluffy.
- Add apples and dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix well.
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.