- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 6 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb apple, peeled, cored and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine.
- Add sugar.
- Add yogurt and egg, beating until fluffy.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir into creamed mixture.
- Add apples.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.