Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I, of all places, found this recipe in US Weekly. Random, I know. I gave it a try and it is REALLY good. I have taken it to a few BBQ's and people always want the recipe! Plus it could NOT be easier to make!
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 3⁄4 cups carrots, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup granny smith apple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 pinches white pepper
- 1 dash salt
- In a large bowl, mix cabbage, carrots, red onion and apples. Add mayonnaise and mustard; stir. Add white vinegar, brown sugar, caraway seeds, white pepper and salt. Mix to combine, and serve.