- 7 -8 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1 head)
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 medium fuji apples, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions and vinegar.
- In another bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayo, apple juice and poppy seeds until well blended.
- Add dressing to cabbage mixture, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.