Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful, and easy apple dessert, one of my family's favorites for a long time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (no substitutions)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 medium apples, cored,pared and chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 (175 g) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (200 g) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13 x 9-in baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine crumbs with butter.
- Pat into parchment paper-lined baking pan; top with apples.
- Over med heat; melt the chips with the milk.
- Pour the mixture over the apples.
- Top with coconut and the nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, or until lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- Serve with whipping cream or icecream if desired.