- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups peeled and coarsely shredded tart apples
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell (2-cup volume)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, apple, butter, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in nuts and morsels.
- Pour into pie shell.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.