Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
OMG, are you drooling yet? These are the best.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats, plus
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup chopped dried apple
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 3 -4 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 tablespoons prune puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put egg white, applesauce, prune puree, and vanilla.
- in a plastic cup and whip until fluffy with immersion blender.
- Fold the egg white mixture into dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray hands with cooking spray before making each cookie.
- Place on cookie sheet, leave room between each cookie.
- Bake 7-8 minutes for soft cookies, about 10 minutes for chewy cookies.
- Let cool on cookie racks (removed from pan) and store in tupperware, place waxed paper between each cookie.