- 1 lb sweet potato, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) jarof smucker's cider apple butter
- 1⁄3 cup smucker's pineapple topping
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Arrange sliced sweet potatoes in ungreased shallow baking dish. Combine apple butter and remaining ingredients in small bowl; stir until well blended. Drizzle apple butter mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.