Recipe by BeckyF
The marinade sounds a bit odd, but it is really quite good.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Good! We enjoyed this and loved the hint of apple butter. Made on the grill so my results were a little different. Next time I'd double the marinade and marinate longer. Would also reduce the green onions just becuase I thought they overwhelmed the other flavors a bit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 4 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the steak on a plate.
- Mix the remaining items together and rub 2 Tbs onto the steak, both sides.
- Marinate for 1/2 hour and then broil on an oven rack to your liking.
- Slice the steak across the grain of the meat and place the pieces in an oven proof dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the meat and place under th broiler for just a few moments, allowing it to glaze a bit Serve.