These are so light and so tasty at the same time... they're simply irresistible!
Make and share this Apple Butter Spice Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- Combine sugar and shortening.
- Cream until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in apple butter.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool on racks.