Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is so great--the apples go really well with the smoked pork chops.
- 6 boneless smoked pork chops
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 teaspoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 2 large red apples, peeled cored and cut into quarters
- 3 cups hot cooked couscous
- Place the pork chops in a 3-1/2 to 4-quart crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine apple butter, tapioca, and sage. Pour the sauce over the chops.
- Place the apples on top of chops and sauce. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3-1/2 hours.
- Serve over hot couscous.