Recipe by Aroostook
Quick, easy and can be made ahead.
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
This made such a cute little "cake"! I made a batch and a half, and I made four cookie layers in a 1 quart souffle dish. I'm thinking now that this would work well with other types of jams, too...I'll have to try that! Thanks for the yummy recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold apple butter into whipped cream.
- Make layers from wafers and 3/4 c whipped cream in small dish and freeze at least 3 hrs.
- Remove from freezer, turn out on plate and frost this small"cake" with remaining cream.
- Sprinkle w/ nuts and return to freezer.
- Slice& serve.
- This may be doubled, etc.