Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and can be made ahead.
Make and share this Apple Butter Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Fold apple butter into whipped cream.
- Make layers from wafers and 3/4 c whipped cream in small dish and freeze at least 3 hrs.
- Remove from freezer, turn out on plate and frost this small"cake" with remaining cream.
- Sprinkle w/ nuts and return to freezer.
- Slice& serve.
- This may be doubled, etc.
This made such a cute little "cake"! I made a batch and a half, and I made four cookie layers in a 1 quart souffle dish. I'm thinking now that this would work well with other types of jams, too...I'll have to try that! Thanks for the yummy recipe.