Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a melt in your mouth kind of meal!!! It was super tender and my 4 yr old loved it!
Make and share this Apple Butter Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork loin in baking dish, pour apple juice over it and cover with a lid.
- Bake for 1 hour in the over.
- While baking the loin, mix together the rest of the mixture.
- After it has baked for an hour, remove from oven and spread apple butter mixture over the loin and cook for an additional 2 hours or until tender.
I am super surprised this doesn't have more reviews! I actually found this exact recipe on a different site but it is sooo good. The pork comes out super tender and I even used the juices to make an awesome gravy by just adding a little cornstarch mixed with cool water and simmering it on low heat until thick. Everyone, including my 3 year old loved it. Awesome with roasted sweet potatoes and a very good alternative to turkey or ham for thanksgiving. This review section simply isn't long enough for me to explain how much I like this recipe. :)