6 hrs 20 mins
Delicious, best served over couscous or rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apple butter, Italian seasoning and tapioca in crock pot.
- 2Peel and slice apples put in crock pot.
- 3Put pork chops on top of apples and spoon sauce over all.
- 4Cook on low 5-6 hrs or high 3-3 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Butter Pork Chops Ala Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 75.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked pork chops