These muffins freeze well and can be heated in the microwave for quick meals.
Make and share this Apple Butter Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, spice
- and salt in bowl; mix well.
- Mix egg, milk and oil in bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring just until moist.
- Drop rounded tspful into muffin cups.
- Top with rounded tspfuls apple butter; fill 3/4 full with remaining batter.
- Combine pecans and sugar in bowl; mix well.
- Sprinkle on to of muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Makes 12.