1/1 Photo of Apple Butter Muffins
These muffins freeze well and can be heated in the microwave for quick meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, spice
- 3and salt in bowl; mix well.
- 4Mix egg, milk and oil in bowl.
- 5Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring just until moist.
- 6Drop rounded tspful into muffin cups.
- 7Top with rounded tspfuls apple butter; fill 3/4 full with remaining batter.
- 8Combine pecans and sugar in bowl; mix well.
- 9Sprinkle on to of muffins.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- 11Makes 12.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Butter Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 123.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice