Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Canyon Texas Band Parents Cookbook
Make and share this Apple Butter Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) box cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 (15 ounce) jarthick apple butter
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- On a large platter with edges, lay down cinnamon crisp in desired shape, retangle or square, in single layer.
- Spread apple butter, add another layer of cinnamon crisp, then more apple butter for 8-10 layers.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Whip cream and frost rectangle.
- Chill until ready to serve.