Apple Butter Breakfast Bars - Ww
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Add the apple butter, milk, egg, egg substitute, and vanilla and beat just until smooth.
- Stir in coconut if desired.
- Spread the batter into a 9x9” baking pan that has been coated with Pam.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes (or until fork or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- Set aside to cool.
- Prepare glaze by blending sugar with apple juice concentrate in a small bowl.
- Spread over cooled cake and cut into 10 bars.